Organizing and decorating my bedroom have been priorities as of late and I've been on the lookout for eclectic display and storage ideas to make it a bit more interesting and personal. These are some of the concepts I can't stop thinking about:
- The contradiction of a smooth, clear, glass container displaying an effortlessly coiled rope full of movement and natural texture via Apartment Therapy.
- A sculptural, geometric lamp illuminating the underside of a desk presented by Design*Sponge.
- Beautiful asymmetry manifested in the styling of a mid-century modern fireplace found on Field & Sea.
- The swoon-worthy mix of industrial piping and natural wood courtesy of House of Hipsters. ...this one comes complete with DIY instructions too!
- A charmingly unique way to display beloved photos composed with vintage frames and topped off with a burlap bow. ...DIY instructions for this one can be found on Infarrantly Creative.
- The surprising elegance of artfully chosen industrial folding chairs via SF Girl By Bay.
- A lovely way to display a vintage key collection via Mamie Jane's.