I just stopped in to wish everyone Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas! Since I'm sure you all are spending them with family and friends, I'll make this a quick one by simply documenting a few of my favorite holiday pins from 2014. Enjoy! :)
- Beautiful curls garnished with greenery from the Anthropologie blog.
- Mini hot cocoa test tube mixers via Swellmayde.
- Curated gift boxes courtesy of Design Love Fest.
- DIY crystal confetti party shoes via Honestly WTF. ...did I mention this is the prettiest DIY ever!? And, the resulting shoes would be perfect for upcoming New Year's festivities!
- A gorgeous all-white holiday cake topped with striking red cranberries, festive greenery, and a dusting of sugary snow via somewhere on Lark & Linen. ...if you know the actual post source, please let me know!
- A DIY felt wreath kit from the Purl Bee.
- An unexpected Christmas tree crafted from weathered book pages via ... unknown. Again, if you know the original source, please let me know!
- An adorably cozy outfit complete with super cute mug styled by Stephanie Sterjovski.